International money transfers have always been challenging. But not anymore! Now imagine if you could earn through the process.
Instarem promotion allows you to earn a $22 Instarem sign up bonus when you use Instarem Promo Code HELPINGDESI to register your free account. Not only this, you earn 400 instapoints as well.
Excited to learn about it? Let’s dive in.
A Quick Look at Instarem Promotion
Before exploring Instarem promotion, let’s have a glance at what you get at the Instarem platform.
- It has a network of over 8000 banks spread over 55 plus countries.
- There are no hidden money deductions.
- You get easy reconciliations.
- It handles payments and transfers in multiple currencies.
What is Instarem?
Instarem is an app-based platform that is designed for international money transfers. It provides its services for business as well as personal use. You can send money to your friends and family all around the globe at low prices. With its quick service, you don’t have to wait for days before money reaches. All you have to do is download their free app, get yourself registered, and follow the steps mentioned in this article to send your money successfully.
Read the full Instarem Review
Instarem Promotion: Get $22 Bonus and 400 Instapoints
Instarem promotion comes in the form of coupons and discounts. These offers are available often. But it’s worth mentioning that Instarem lags behind its competitors in this league. While you can earn through these bonuses, there are many more opportunities provided by its competitors.
How to register with Instarem?
Now that you know everything about the platform and promotion, let’s jump into the process and learn how you can get it done in just a few steps.
- Account creation is a simple process. All you need is an email ID or Google account.
- Sign up on the official website and create a free account.
- Enter all your required details.
- Now, use your Instarem referral code “HELPINGDESI“.
- Voila! Your account is successfully created.
- After completing all the steps, you’ll be eligible for your 25 points as a welcome bonus and another 200 if you use a referral link.
How to use an Instarem coupon code?
Instarem mentions on its official website about the first transfer bonus. Follow these steps to avail this offer.
- Create your Instarem account for free here.
- Now, click on the ‘Send Money’ button.
- Enter the details of your recipient and choose a payment method.
- Now, enter the amount that you wish to transfer.
- Also, add transfer details and proceed forward.
- Now, click on ‘Apply Code’ on the summary page and enter the Instarem coupon code “HELPINGDESI“.
- You have to authorize your transfer by entering the verification code.
- Complete the payment and you are good to go!
Instarem Referral Coupon: Earn $22 just by inviting a friend!
Instarem promotion brings you a referral offer worth $22. All you have to do is invite your friends to the platform. There is no limit to the invitations. So, the more you invite, the more you earn. In return, you are rewarded with a $22 bonus with 200 instapoints (you’ll learn about them later in this article). According to the last updates, Instarem is offering a $22 referral bonus for each person you bring to the platform. Sounds interesting? Here’s how you claim this bonus.
How to Claim a $22 Instarem Referral Bonus?
Instarem keeps collecting your Instapoints. Consider them just like loyalty points. These Instapoints that you earn after inviting your friends to the platform help you cut the cost of your transfers. Here’s how you can claim these 200 points plus $22.
- Login to your Instarem account.
- Copy your referral code/link.
- Send them to your friends and family to invite them to Instarem.
- As soon as they join using that link and make their first transaction, your friend gets 25 Instapoints as a signup bonus plus 200 Instpoints.
- After completing all these steps, you’ll be eligible for your Instarem referral bonus.
See more money transfer promotions.
- Zelle Sign up Bonus: Get $10 Bonus and $10 Referral Bonus
- Skrill Referral Code: Get $10 Sign up bonus and $10 Referral
- uLink Promotions: Get $30 Sign Up Bonus And $30 Referral Bonus (2022)
- PayPal Promotions: $10 Sign up and $100 Referral Bonus
Instarem Money Transfer: Pros & Cons
Now that you know how you can make money with Instarem promotions. Let’s weigh its strengths and weaknesses to help you decide if it’s worth it for you.
|The service comes with a low price tag.
|No service in Africa and the Middle East.
|It provides quick payment methods.
|Complaints about the registration process.
|It covers markets of 55-plus countries.
|Doesn’t have ideal customer service.
|The account is user-friendly.
How to Track your Transfer?
You get a unique ID for every transaction that’s important throughout the payment process. Generally, it takes a couple of days for your money to reach the recipient. So, if you want to keep track of your transfer process, you can do it using that unique ID.
Instarem deducts a flat fee of $15 for transactions of less than $5000 for sending money abroad. Now when USD is converted to local currency, this fee goes from 0.3% to 1.0%. It varies depending on your country.
All in all, Instarem is a decent option for transactions. It comes with a low price tag and allows you to make extra money with Instarem promotions. So, if you are looking for an overall good platform to send and receive money, Instarem can be an excellent choice!
FAQs about Instarem Promotion
What is InstaPoints?
Instapoints are like loyalty points provided by Instarem. The platform keeps track of all the points that you earn. The more you transfer, the more you earn. These Instapoints can help you cut the cost of your future transfers.
Is Instarem Safe?
Instarem works as a licensed platform in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the USA, the UK, Europe, and more countries. Instarem provides total transparency and ownership of your money. Their multi-layered verification process guarantees the security of your money. In short, Instarem makes sure your money reaches the right hand!
How do I set up my Instarem payee?
When setting up a new transaction, enter the recipient’s details (country, bank name, account number, SWIFT code, etc.) and select USD as the currency.