If you’re looking for a fast, safe, and easy way to send money to friends and family, Zelle may be the answer. The service is designed to make it easier than ever before for people to pay one another using their smartphones.
Zelle has partnered with leading banks and credit unions across the United States so that you can send money across the border within one minute without any hesitation.
If you’re a new user, you can take advantage of Zelle $10 sign up bonus to open an account and send money to your family or friends minimum $5 or more, within 30 days of account opening.
Also, you can earn another $10 cash bonus with the Zelle referral program.
What is Zelle?
Zelle (zellepay.com) started as a free-of-charge peer-to-peer (P2P) payment app for iPhones and Android phones. That service is still free, as is using Zelle to send money easily, quickly, and securely from your bank account to someone else’s bank account. Zelle transactions typically take only a few minutes to complete, and this platform is free.
Like PayPal, Venmo, and other popular mobile payment options, Zelle is a peer-to-peer (P2P) payment solution that speeds up payments between friends and family or helps small businesses manage payments more efficiently.
Read the complete Zelle Review.
Zelle Sign Up Bonus: $10 New User Bonus
Zelle offers a $10 sign-up bonus for new users who use a referral link, create their account, enroll card or bank account, and make their first $5 or more transaction within 30 days of account opening.
Here is how to earn a bonus:
- Download the Zelle app using this link.
- Enter your email or phone number to register your account.
- Enroll your a Visa® or Mastercard® debit card linked to a U.S. checking account.
- Make your first transaction $5 or more.
- You’ll receive a $10 bonus on your linked bank account.
Instarem Promotion: Join Instarem and get $22 discount on your first international money transfer when you transfer over $500 or more.
Zelle Referral Bonus: Give $10 and get $10 bonus
Once you have a Zelle account, you can start referring Zelle to your family or friends and receive a $10 referral bonus on each successful referral. Also, your friend will get a $10 cash bonus. So it’s Winning Winning Deal!
Here is how to refer to Zelle:
- Open the Zelle App
- Visit your account dashboard and scroll to find the Refer-a-friend section
- Copy your referral link and share it with your friend.
- You’ll receive a $10 cash bonus once your friend completes their first transaction.
Zelle Referral Code 2022
Get a $10 welcome bonus when you sign up with the latest Zelle referral code. Below are the latest Zelle codes to use:
- Zelle referral code: DOLLARLIFE
- Zelle promo code: DOLLARLIFE
- Zelle invitation code: DOLLARLIFE
How Does Zelle Work?
- Download the Zelle app, available for both Android and iOS Available.
- Enter your email or phone number to get started.
- Register your Visa or Mastercard debit card linked to the U.S. checking account or add your Checking account using net banking.
- Choose a person to pay, or request money from, by entering their U.S. mobile number or email address.
Note: They’ll receive the money in minutes if they’re already enrolled in Zelle. You will notify them if they are not, and they can follow simple steps to complete the payment.
Is Zelle legit?
Yes. Zelle is a legitimate app that millions of people have used to send and receive money for years.
Zelle is a part of the Early Warning system, which means that it uses safeguards to protect your information and keep you safe. These include:
- Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode, these companies provide an extra layer of security.
- Multifactor authentication (2FA) for all logins.
It’s always better to use the most comfortable service, but if you’re looking for something simpler than Venmo or PayPal, consider trying out Zelle. Try Zelle and get $10 bonus and also take advantage of referral program and earn unlimited referral bonus.
RebatesMe (rebatesme.com) offers new members a $40 sign-up bonus if you join with our referral link. And take advantage to earn a $30 referral bonus for every friend that registers for a new RebatesMe account using your special referral link. Claim here
FAQs for Zelle
Can you use Zelle without internet banking?
You can use Zelle without internet banking if you have a bank that’s associated with the app. If you’re unsure if your bank is, check their website or contact them to confirm. If your bank isn’t listed on the app yet but accepts money transfers through mobile apps like Venmo or PayPal, those apps may be good alternatives for sending money quickly and cheaply.
Does Zelle have a customer service number?
Zelle does, indeed, have a customer service number. You can call Zelle customer service at 866-248-8372 or email them at email@example.com.
Which banks are associated with Zelle pay?
The service has been around since 2008, and it’s still growing in popularity today. There are over 60 banks that currently accept Zelle payments, including Bank of America (BOA), Chase, Citibank, and Wells Fargo. If you have a checking or savings account at one of these banks or any other financial institution that supports Zelle payouts, you can sign up for the service right away—it’s free!