Note: The SocialGood Team is pleased to announce a 100 USD special Christmas campaign for users who invite their friends to the SocialGood App. Read full terms in last.
Enjoy a $50 bonus in SG token from the SocialGood app, which lets you earn cashback in their SocialGood crypto for shopping online from stores like eBay, AliExpress, and BestBuy for up to $10,000 per purchase.
SocialGood is now offering US$100 worth of SocialGood (SG) for each new referral.
To get $100, join with this referral link and use Code S8INZY6N via the SocialGood App. During registration, and you’ll immediately be credited $100 USD worth of SG crypto, which you can withdraw after you earn an additional $30 worth of SG crypto in shopping rebates within 30 days of registration.
It’s simple to use SocialGood, as you shop at your favorite stores using your own payment method: Credit Card, PayPal, etc. Like normal, and then you receive up to 100% of the purchase price back in SG crypto, which you can withdraw to major exchanges like Bittrex Global, BitMart, and Uniswap.
SocialGood $100 Sign-Up Bonus
- Sign up using the following link
- Make sure the invite code S8INZY6N is entered.
- Within 30 days, spend $30 or more shopping from the “Shopping” tab within your SocialGood app.
- Be patient and wait for about a month until they fully confirm you purchased your items and didn’t return them.
Once your bonus and cashback reward gets posted as “approved”, you can choose to withdraw your earned SG token to crypto exchange to cash out to your native currency following this guide (see this post also), or simply to hold the token for future value appreciation. They say the more users come on board, the higher the token’s value will be.
How SocialGood Crypto Back Shopping Works
- Shop at your favorite stores with fiat currency and choose your payment method, such as credit card, PayPal, etc.
- Get up to 100% crypto back for up to $10,000 per purchase with no limits on how many purchases you can make.
- A few days after your purchase, you’ll receive your crypto back from shopping in the form of SocialGood (SG) tokens.
- SocialGood (SG) crypto can be withdrawn after the partner company approves the purchase (at least 1 month).
- SocialGood (SG) crypto is listed on Bittrex, BitMart, and Uniswap, and the price of SG can be found at Coinmarketcap and Coingecko.
SocialGood Special Christmas Campaign!
The SocialGood Team is pleased to announce a special Christmas campaign for users who invite their friends to the SocialGood App. Through December 25, 2021, 23:59:59 JST, we are now offering US$100 worth of SocialGood (SG) for each new referral made by sharing your invitation code via the SocialGood App! New users who sign up for the SocialGood App will also receive 100 USD worth of SocialGood.
New users are required to make purchases totaling US$30 worth of SG or more within 30 days in order for the bonus to be withdrawn for both the referrer and the new user.
Starting December 26, any new referrals made will be for US$50 worth of SG.
How To Withdraw SocialGood Tokens
SG can be withdrawn after the partner company approves the purchase (at least one month).
To use the “Withdraw SG” function, you need to open an account on a partner exchange.
Currently, the following exchanges are affiliated with the SocialGood App.
When using the “Withdraw SG” feature, to “withdraw with market value” or to “withdraw with guaranteed value,” please complete the following procedures:
1. Open the “Withdraw SG” menu from the SocialGood App, select the “withdraw with market value” or “withdraw with guaranteed value” button.
2. Enter the amount you want to sell in the legal currency that has been specified into the [Withdrawal Amount (USD)] area. Below it, enter your ERC-20 Address.
3. The final confirmation screen will be displayed. If you’d like to continue, please select “Withdraw SG Now.”
4. Now, you have started the “Withdraw SG” process. Please go to the exchange you are using to confirm that your SG has reached the exchange account you specified successfully.
SG is listed on Bittrex, BitMart, and Uniswap.
The price of SG can be found at Coinmarketcap and Coingecko.