The Venmo Credit Card is a Visa-branded credit card that allows users to make purchases anytime, anywhere. With the Venmo Credit card, you send, spend and purchase goods and services you make using your Card Account everywhere. Millions of people in the United States use Venmo to transfer money to friends, family members and business associates.
Venmo Credit Card reward program offers $100 cashback when you spend $1,000 on your new card in the first six months and there are no annual fees to maintain your card.
Moreover, you get up to 3% cash back on your top eligible spend category, 2% back on the second highest, and 1% back on all other purchases.
If you don’t have a Venmo account yet, you can use our Venmo referral link to sign up and get an instant $20 sign up bonus.
Venmo Credit Card Bonus Offer: Get $100 bonus
Venmo is offering $100 for a new user who got Venmo Credit Card and spent $1,000 or more in the first six months to receive $100 cashback. Here is what you get Additional bonus on Venmo Credit Card:
- Venmo credit card sign up bonus: Earn $100 Venmo credit card bonus on spending $100 or more.
- Venmo credit card referral bonus: Use your Venmo credit card referral code and invite your friends to get $50 Venmo referral bonus.
- Venmo Credit Card cashback: Shop and spend with a Venmo credit card and get up to 3% cash back on the top spending category, 2% cash back on 2nd best right into your Venmo account.
About Venmo Credit Card
Venmo is a free, simple way to pay friends. And now it’s also a payment method for users who want a Venmo card that allows them to link their account to a payment method. The Venmo card can be used anywhere VISA card is accepted, and users can use the app to withdraw funds at ATMs or make purchases online and in-store by tapping their phone against POS terminals.
The Venmo card is a credit card linked to a user’s Venmo account. It offers all the benefits of an ordinary credit card, but with the added functionality of directly withdrawing cash at ATMs or making purchases online and in-store through your linked Venmo Credit Card.
You can order a physical credit card through the Venmo app, or you can opt for a virtual version. Both cards are free, but only the physical one can be used at the point of sale terminals anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Benefits of Venmo Credit Card
The Venmo Credit Card offers several benefits that set it apart from other ordinary cards.
- Up to 3% Cashback: With Venmo, credit can earn up to 3% cashback on your top spend category, and 2% on your second categories are dining and nightlife, travel, bills and utilities, health and beauty, grocery, gas, transportation, and entertainment.
- Cashback to Crypto: Venmo offers to buy cryptocurrency through the Venmo app. You can opt to enable the auto-purchase feature of the cashback to the crypto option, and it won’t charge any additional transaction fees. If you have a cashback balance greater than $1 it will automatically be used to purchase the cryptocurrency of your choice.
- Easy Redemption: Any cashback on your Venmo balance can be used to pay your credit card bills after your statement closes.
- Manage Venmo Credit Card on App: If you want to pay your credit card bills, see your credit card rewards, check activity, and set up autopay bills, you can easily do so through the Venmo app. You can block or unblock your card in the app if the card is stolen or lost.
Read the complete Venmo Credit Card review.
FAQs for Venmo Credit Card
What is Venmo Credit Card requirement?
You must be at least 18 years old and reside in the US or its territories to apply. You must have a Venmo account in good standing. The Venmo Credit Card requires a good to excellent credit score to qualify for Venmo Credit Card.
Why my Venmo Credit Card Declined?
There are a few reasons to decline your credit card application: your credit score is less than 680 or your payment has triggered one of the Venmo automated security flags.
How to change Venmo debit card pin?
There are a few ways to change your Venmo credit card pin. If you know your PIN, you can change it at any time by calling 855-820-5806 or directly changing your card pin through Venmo app.