When Chromebooks come to the topic, you presumably feel it less familiar compared to Windows-grounded laptops or MacBooks. To briefly explain this concept, Chromebook belongs to a type of tablet that runs the Linux-backed operating system. That explains why Chromebooks only accept web-grounded Chrome operations and programs from the Chrome Web Store.
When the first Chromebook hit the scene, it came with great fashionability to be in huge demand. With a larger userbase growing up in the world,’ how to screen record on Chromebook’ turns out to be a hot topic during the global epidemic. This writing introduces a practical screen recorder to address the problem. Keep reading and find the results in the following content.
Must read: Improve your Laptop Battery Life
The Direct Way to Screen Record on Chromebook Without Extension
Step 1: Open the ‘quick setting panel’ and hit on the “ Screen Capture” icon.
Step 2: Click the ‘gear button’ and turn on the “ Record Microphone” option to promise the intact capture of audio.
Step 3: Press the videotape button for webbing record on Chromebook. Choose the ‘window’ recording mode to capture the screen.
Step 4: Click on the red button from the left side of to stop the recording.
Notice: Your videotape could be planted in the “ Downloads” brochure, and you could partake in this videotape with your musketeers or families.
Screen recording on Chromebook without extension is easy to get the hang of. The only problem comes from the videotape’s format. To be more specific, the default tool only supports the recordings to be saved in WEBM, and a videotape transformation is needed for other formats similar as FLV, AVI, or MP4.
Also, click to see: how to record zoom meeting without permission?
[Bonus Trick] An Excellent Method to Record Screen on Windows 10, 11
If you are using Windows-based laptops rather than Chromebooks, there is a quick and reliable way to produce high-quality clips.
For Windows laptops, iTop Screen Recorder is a free and comprehensive tool that you could use to record screens on Windows 7, 8, 10, and 11. With a lightweight video editor in it, it is easy to control and allows users to record, and edit their videos smoothly without time limitations. Even better, iTop Screen Recorder offers the function of FaceCam to be included your talking head in the video!
Other useful features of iTop Screen Recorder:
- Free and intuitive: simply with 3 steps and you could get HD recordings with HD audio, face, and mouse effect. It’s totally free!
- Customize your recording area in a specific aspect ratio: the entire screen, the selected portion, or other specific frames, such as 16: 9, and 4: 3.
- Adding webcams recording supported.
- No record time limitation: some screen recorders merely allow their users to record a 10 minutes video at one go, but that’s not the case with iTop Screen Recorder, which provides unlimited recording time service.
- Various video output formats including MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, TS, and GIF.