Tellus is a saving, purchasing, and investing app. Tellus pays you an APY interest yield once you deposit your funds on Tellus. Whenever you want the money returned, you are returned your money plus the interest you earned. Even if you never ever purchase or invest in anything at Tellus, you earn the interest, and you get to keep all of that interest.
Just relax. Put your money to work, and earn daily passive income with a Tellus Boost Account! Tellus is a high-yield cash account with Tellus Boost to earn daily compounding interest at 3% APY, 50x more than average savings accounts, 10x more than fintech cash accounts, and 6x more than online high-yield savings accounts.
To get a $20 Welcome bonus, download the Tellus App from this link, enter your email address, enter the invite code 6NJ5Q8, and verify your email address. You will see a landing page that shows you the terms of your $20 bonus terms.
Deposit a minimum of $200 to get $20 rewards in 7 days and keep it for at least 45 days, and then you must maintain your $200 balance for at least 45 days, otherwise, your bonus will be forfeited.
You’ll get 3% APY once you deposit a minimum of $200 and get interest paid every day, which is automatically added to your Tellus account.
With Tellus App, you can:
Tellus helps people build wealth in two powerful ways:
- Tellus Boost helps you grow savings and earn daily compounding interest at 3.00% APY or more.
- Tellus Manage enables you to manage rentals remotely and contact-free with the ultimate mobile property management assistant.
- Earn a base 3.00% APY.
- No caps. No fees.
- Enjoy daily interest payouts.
- Supercharge your APY with daily ‘power-up’ Boosts.
- Confidently save with bank-level encryption and real-time monitoring.
- Connect with concierge-level customer service.
Get a $20 Sign Up Bonus
Get a $20 bonus from Tellus to try something with no downside. If you think this would be great for your savings, build your balance, start earning 3% APY every day, and even put your family or friends to get good things.
To sign up to Tellus is very simple, follow the below steps:
- Download the Tellus app via this link or enter Invite Code 6NJ5Q8 on the sign-up page for the app.
- Once you have opened an account, deposit a minimum of $200 to get a $20 bonus.
- You will get $20 in 7 days to your account.
- To avoid forfeiting your $20 bonus, you must maintain a $200 minimum balance in your Tellus boost account for 45 days.
- Once the maintenance period is over, you can withdraw your bonus fund from the account with no penalties.
Tellus App $20 Referral Bonuses: Give and Get $20
Sharing is caring! Tellus refer a friend program will help you grow your earnings by sharing your referral code with your family, friends, or anyone else.
You have to get your referral link or invite code from your Tellus account and give it to your friend. Your friends get a $20 bonus, and you will earn a $20 referral bonus for yourself when your referrals deposit a minimum of $200 into their new Tellus Boost Account.
You can earn unlimited earnings by referring to your family, friends, or anyone else.
How to Qualify for Tellus referral
In order to qualify, your referral must join via your referral link or invite code and deposit a minimum of $200 into their Tellus boost account.
Your Tellus account will be credited $20 within 7 days, but you have to maintain $200 for 45 days to withdraw your funds.
Are there any fees?
You will see what you get! There is no opening or operating charge for the Tellus app. Banks and other institutions might charge fees based on their terms of service, While Tellus has no hidden charges or fees. Tellus will notify if any amount was deducted from the account by your bank or financial institution or if there is a flow-through fee.
Note: Tellus is not a bank. Tellus is not FDIC insured. All cash deposits are held by Chase Bank (aka JP Morgan Chase), Member FDIC. If Tellus goes bankrupt, your funds are separately custodied, and your funds will be returned to you. There are no fees for opening or using Tellus; however, your bank might charge fees based on their terms of service, and we will notify you if your bank or financial institution charges you a flow-through fee.
In addition to the rate from TellUs App, check out our list of best rates for Savings, Money Market, and Custodial accounts.