DoorDash is one of the similar services like Uber Eats and Lyft that offer food delivery services. If you’re looking for a part-time job to make extra side hustle, whether you are a teacher, a student, or a freelance employee, you could earn extra by delivering the food.
You can make up to $1000 as a Doordash Driver promotion. You can also refer more drivers and keep making money on the side just by doing nothing. Moreover, if you are using it as a customer, you’ll get a Doordash signup bonus of $20. And if you refer friends, you can earn an extra $20 per friend.
Delivering food with DoorDash is a part-time or full-time job and a great way to earn extra. Using our referral code, you can receive a huge sign up bonus from DoorDash.
DoorDash Driver sign up bonus: Earn $1000 Bonus
New DoorDash drivers can earn up to $1000 sign up bonus depending on the cities you live in. DoorDash offers the highest Driver sign up bonus to big cities like Atlanta, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Boston, and Seattle.
DoorDash is one of the fastest-growing on-demand food delivery companies, with an exploding customer base and the need for drivers to meet the demand. Sign up to be a DoorDash driver today while enjoying the freedom and flexibility to be your own boss, and work when you want, on your terms!
How to claim DoorDash Driver sign up bonus
The DoorDash sign-up bonus ranges from as little as $100 to as high as $1,000, depending on your city and the number of deliveries you completed. Additionally, you can keep your tip 100%.
Below are the full steps to get DoorDash sign up bonus:
- Click the above button to apply for DoorDash driver.
- Enter the DoorDash driver referral code while applying.
- Once you complete minimum deliveries, your bonus will be added to your salary.
- You can earn up to a $1000 bonus when you complete 150 deliveries in your first 30 days. Plus, DoorDash will add $250 to your account as an incentive.
Related post: 3 Ways to Get Free Delivery with DoorDash in 2023
How to Apply for DoorDash Driver
Applying for the DoorDash Dasher process is very simple. Follow the below steps:
- Visit the DoorDash sign up page via a web browser.
- Enter your name, email, and phone number, then create a password for your account.
- Provide your vehicle, insurance, your Driver’s license information.
- Once you’ve finished the application, DoorDash will send you a free activation kit, which you’ll need to get started as a driver. You’ll also need to complete a W-9, which you can do online.
- Submit a background check. DoorDash uses Checkr as its third-party provider to run secure background checks on all Dashers.
- To finish signing up, Download the Dasher app and start your first dash!
DoorDash Driver Referral Bonus
Existing users can also refer new members to join DoorDash drivers if they are excited to earn extra side hustle.
Registered Dashers in certain cities who are in good standing can receive referral bonuses by referring their friends to become Dashers under the DoorDash Driver Referral Program.
Additionally, referred Dashers are eligible to receive referral bonuses after completing a certain number of deliveries.
How to claim DoorDash Referral Bonus
- Get your referral link from the account section.
- Share your link with your friends.
- Your friend must successfully complete registration as a Dasher.
- Your friend must complete the required number of deliveries specified in the Dasher App within 30 days of submitting their signup form.
- You both receive a good bonus from DoorDash.
You can refer a maximum of 15 referral bonuses for Qualified Referrals in a calendar year.
How to Work for DoorDash Driver
Doordash is a great way to earn extra money as a part-time job, but there are some things you need to know before you start.
Below is the simple ways to start work for DoorDash Driver:
- Use this link to start signing up!
- Enter your email address, phone number, and zip code to register.
- Choose your vehicle type.
- Complete your identity verification process, submit your Valid government ID and Take a selfie.
- Submit your background verification check.
- Once you get verified, DoorDash will inform you.
That’s all you need to do for work at DoorDash.
DoorDash Driver Pay Structure
DoorDash is one of the best food delivery services in the United States. You may want to know how much DoorDash pays its Driver.
DoorDash driver pay is calculated on base pay, which is generally from $2-$10 per delivery, depending on the cities, estimated time, and distance.
Also, DoorDash allows their dasher to earn more through promotions.
Several monthly promotions are planned, including Peak Pay and Challenge Bonuses. With Peak Pay, Dashers can earn extra money on each delivery when it’s busy, while Challenge Bonuses help more active Dashers reach specific earning goals and reward them better.
Last but not least, the dasher can keep every dollar customer tips in their pocket after successfully delivering. So it’s a win-win opportunity for every dasher to earn extra money on every order.
DoorDash offers a flexible platform that allows you to earn extra by delivering food from your area. It’s the perfect part-time job for anyone who craves working outdoors, being your own boss, and setting your own hours.
Whether you’re looking for a full-time or part-time job, apply to be a DoorDash Driver. And if you’re already a DoorDash driver, let us know about your experience in the comments section below!