Buy, Sell, Letgo: OfferUp offers a great deal on thousands of unique items nearby the marketplace.
OfferUp is a great platform; if you have old furniture or spare stuff, you can quickly sell it on OfferUp at a great price. Even you can buy anything on OfferUp in the lowest price.
If you are wondering how to start with it? Creating an account on OfferUp is super easy.
How to Create OfferUp Account
You may wonder how to create an OfferUp account. OfferUp is one of the most reliable and impressive online buy-sell marketplaces in the United States. OfferUp is one of the biggest website and it has app for buying/sell. Customers easily find the best buyer and sellers and get the best prices on their old products.
There are two ways to sign up for OfferUp: Via Web Browser or OfferUp App.
Create an OfferUp account from the Web Browser
- Visit offerup.com via browser
- On the home page, click “Sign Up” on the upper right.
- Enter your email address, or use a Google or Apple account.
- Confirm your email address—confirmation link sent to your email account.
- Click the confirmation link in the email, and your account is ready for use.
Create an account from OfferUp App
- Get the OfferUp app for free from the Android or iOS store.
- Open the App and click Sign Up Button.
- Pick the preferred way to sign up: You can choose Facebook, Google, Apple, or Email Address.
- Enter your name or business name
- Verify your phone number
- You’re all set!
How to activate the 2-factor authentication factor
If you want an extra layer of security in your OfferUp account, you should use Two-factor authentication. This will keep your account safe and secure. This extra layer of protection will protect your identity and payment details.
What does OfferUp ask to confirm your identity:
- When you create a new account (you can skip setting up two-factor authentication when creating your account)
- When you log in for the first time from a new device
- When we notice something unusual in an attempted login
How to set up OfferUp two-factor authentication
If you already have an OfferUp account, you could follow the below steps:
- Open your OfferUp App
- Go to Account setting
- Tap the Phone.
- Enter your phone number and send the OTP to your account.
- Enter the OTP and verify.
- You’re all set.
Note: Remember never to share your OTP with anyone. OfferUp never asks for your CVV, OTP, and identity.
How to Deactivate OfferUp Account
If you no longer want to stay on the OfferUp, because you have completed your buys and sales and don’t want to become a regular customer on OfferUp and want to delete your OfferUp Account.
But remember, OfferUp only has an option for deactivation. There is no delete option.
Here is how to deactivate your OfferUp Account:
- Click here to open the OfferUp deactivation page.
- If login prompts, Sign in to your account.
- Select a reason for leaving.
- Click on Deactivate account.
- Click on Yes, I’m sure
- You’re all done.
Note: Once your account is deactivated, you can no longer access the OfferUp account.