Someone rightly says, “Saving is Earning”! Pogo App is a great way to make some extra cash on everything in your life because it Turns all your rewards and savings into real cash. With Pogo, you can cash out via Venmo or PayPal fast and easily.
Pogo is offering the new user a 250-point sign up bonus when you use my referral link or use Pogo referral code JV8639, which is worth $0.25. Also, there is a referral program where you can earn an additional 250-point bonus when you invite someone to join Pogo with your referral link. See more referral promotions here.
You can earn points for nearly any transaction you make as long as the card or bank account is connected to your Pogo App.
What is Pogo?
Pogo is a reward app that lets you earn and save money on everything your purchase. Connect your credit card to earn with the app.
One of the best features of the Pogo app is you don’t need to upload pictures of receipts or manually enter transactions, just connect your bank account and earn rewards.
Pogo is work similarly to Fetch Rewards where you earn rewards points that you can redeem and cash out to your account.
Turn all your rewards and savings into real cash. With Pogo, you can cash out via Venmo or PayPal fast and easily. No more high cash-out minimums like other apps. Start saving $$$ with Pogo today!
Pogo is only available in the United States and users must be 18 or older to use this app.
Pogo Sign up Bonus
Take advantage of Pogo new user bonus of 250 points (Worth $0.25) when you use our referral link or use Pogo referral code to create a new Pogo account and link your debit or credit card to your account. Your bonus will be deposited into your account.
How to claim Pogo sign up bonus
- Download the Pogo app using this referral link.
- Open Pogo app and tap the sign up button.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Use our referral code JV8639
- Connect your debit or credit card.
- You will receive 250 Reward point instant to your Pogo account.
- Make purchases from your daily coffee to your grocery runs. No receipt photos are needed.
Pogo referral bonus
New and existing users can take advantage of Pogo referral program. Accelerate your point earnings by referring your friends, family, and acquaintances to Pogo and earn 250 points (Worth $0.25). In order to qualify for the referral bonus, your referral must use your unique referral link to join Pogo and connect their credit or debit card.
How Pogo referral works
- Open the Pogo app.
- Tap the referral icon on your home screen.
- Tap Copy my link.
- Tap the share button.
- Share with friends and family via text, social media, email, and more!
- Once they create an account and link their card, you both receive rewards.
How Does Pogo App Work
- Pogo gives you more control and more money in today’s digital world:
- Sync your transactions, shopping history, and location with the app.
- Every purchase you make will earn you rewards – from groceries to restaurants to online shopping.
- Get automatic savings on everything in your life – from lower insurance rates to bank fee refunds.
- You will earn for your data. You have the control to decide to opt-in to sharing your data with us. You can update these settings at any time by accessing the data control center.
Fetch Rewards Features
Some of Fetch Rewards’ top features include:
- 100% free to use
- No need to scan or upload the purchase receipt.
- Reward on every purchase.
- Special offers with bonuses of 1,000 – 20,000 points
- Works on offline and online receipts, including all purchases
- Connect your email address to earn rewards on online purchases automatically.
DIT Wrap Up!
Pogo Cash App is a great way to get cash back on all purchases you make. You don’t need to change your shopping habits: You don’t need to upload a picture or enter manually transaction code, Pogo will automatically fetch the things you have done and your rewards will receive to your account, Just connect your debit or credit card and its done.
Pogo is free to use and it will automatically fetch the transaction you make, it is ideal way to earn while running.