With the advent of the new technologies, the new wave of smartphones packed with the updated technologies is traveling significantly faster these days. The Tech mavericks are waiting for the latest tech wings. I think you have already checked out the upcoming mobiles in India coming to 2021, or you are super excited to check out the list of upcoming smartphones with an expectation for the next big thing.
Major devices expected to be unveiled in 2021 include the Samsung Galaxy S21 series, the Xiaomi Mi 10i, and much more with the updated 5G network.
In this post, we take a look at the upcoming mobiles in india 2021.
Upcoming Mobiles In india
1. Oppo Find X3 Pro
- The Oppo Find X3 will set a hype in 2021. The company announced that the Oppo Find X3 series would provide 10-bit end-to-end color support with its new Full-path Color Management System.
- Oppo says the Full-path Color Management System will bring “an outstanding visual experience” and bring “real and accurate color production.” One of the most awaited upcoming mobiles in 2021.
- The Oppo Find X3 Pro is said to have quad rear cameras in photos and videos, with two Sony IMX766 50-megapixel image sensors, one for wide-angle shots and the other for ultra-wide-angle pictures. The camera setup also features a 13-megapixel tertiary sensor with 2x optical zoom and a telephoto lens on top, and a 3-megapixel macro shooter with 25x zoom support.
- Depending on performance, the Oppo Find X3 Pro will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. According to the experts, the phone also has an NFC module in constructing a portable antenna that can be used to enable the payment experience regardless of what the device says.
- Oppo is said to be offering a 4,500mAh double-cell battery on the Find X3 Pro with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 cable charging and 30W VOOC Air wireless charging.
- The Oppo Find X3 Pro beast will come with 8mm of thickness and weighs 190 grams.
2. Samsung Galaxy S21 Series
- The latest version of Samsung’s flagship phones is rumored to include the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Plus, and Galaxy S21 Ultra. These new upcoming mobiles in 2021 are expected to offer improvements in terms of performance, camera, and overall design.
- In addition to the general improvements, it will be reported that Samsung will increase the S Pen’s performance on its flagship phones. As we have seen, the stylus has so far remained a notable contribution to its iconic series make it one of the best upcoming mobiles in 2021.
- According to the latest leak, the Samsung S21 will come with a 6.2-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2x display. The S21 Plus model will have a 6.7-inch display. Both models will include full HD + panels for a crispy viewing experience with a resolution of 120Hz. The screen of this smartphone also supports HDR 10+ and up to 1,300 light. You can also expect the latest protection of Corning’s Gorilla Glass Victus and a fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen.
- The Samsung S21 comes with a new Exynos processor with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Ahead of the software versions, it has Android 11-based One UI 3.1.
- Comes with a compact 10-megapixel front-facing camera design. The sensor has an aperture of f / 2.2 and supports up to 4K on 60fps video recording. At the back, the two phones have three camera sensors – a 12-megapixel wide-angle sensor with OIS, a 12-megapixel wide, wide sensor, and a 64-megapixel telephoto sensor with OIS technology. And The rear camera supports up to 8K at 30fps shutter speed.
3. One Plus 9 Series
- Smartphones from the OnePlus nine series may include updated Leica cameras, as a new leak. This could mean that an upcoming mobile in the 2021 series from a Chinese smartphone maker could significantly improve photography compared to its older phones. Surely attract photography lovers.
- This smartphone features a 6.7-inches AMOLED display that provides a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a resolution of 393ppi pixels. The display of this upcoming mobiles in 2021 is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass v5.0, which protects it from scratches.
- This smartphone gets 128GB internal memory to store all the user files, user data, apps, and games. However, the one thing which is important to note that the device does not support any expandable memory. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 865Plus chipset rests on an octa-core processor that will be clocked at 3.1GHz. It has 8GB RAM support and Adreno 650GPU for seamless performance and graphics performance.
- In the camera department, this device is provided with three rear camera suspensions and one front-facing camera. The triple rear camera setting includes a 64MP base camera, followed by a 16MP ultra-wide-angle and 12MP telephoto lens camera. For your favorite selfies and video calls, there is a 32MP front-facing camera. The phone equips the biometric fingerprint screen sensor.
- OnePlus 9 Pro comes with a 5000mAh Li-ion non-removable battery. You can charge it via USB Type-C, and it supports fast charging. Smart communication, this device supports 5G, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11, b / g / n, Bluetooth v5.1, mass storage device, USB charging, GPS with A-GPS, Glonass, and 3.5mm audio jack.
4. Realme 8 or 8 Pro
- Both the Realme 8 and the Realme 8 Pro will see some improvements in terms of hardware. Possibilities that, Realme 8 comes with 5G support; if we talk about the Geekbench support, this upcoming mobiles in 2021 managed to get 2,874 in one test and 8,088 in multiple subscription tests.
- The Realme 8 Pro from gets a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with full HD + resolution support. The screen receives 1080×2400 pixels with a pixel density of 411 PPI. The 20: 9 aspect ratio screen shows the shape of the punch hole in the front camera at the top left. The power button is hovering on the right side of the phone, and the volume rocker on the left.
- Realme has used the latest octa-core chipset Snapdragon 720G from Qualcomm. This is combined with 6GB RAM and Adreno 618 GPU for all functionalities. It has 128GB of storage that can be expanded up to 256GB using a dedicated memory card slot, which allows users to use two SIM cards together. The phone works on the Realme UI built on the latest operating system, Android 11.
- The phone comes with quad rear cameras featuring a 64MP main sensor, 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, 2MP sensor, and 2MP in-depth sensor. If we talk about the front side, the phone has a 32MP selfie camera for video calls and selfies.
- In protecting the device, users can choose between a touch screen and a face screen combined with the built-in software. The phone loaded with a 4,500mAh battery that supports 65W fast charging via USB Type C port that makes it one of the best updated upcoming mobiles in 2021.
- For connectivity, you get Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and GPS with GLONASS.
5. Redmi K40
- The next phone in the upcoming mobiles in the 2021 list is Redmi K40. The Redmi phone with Snapdragon 888 SoC could be the cheapest on the market among smartphones powered by the latest Qualcomm chipset.
- This Xiaomi smartphone comes with many excellent features and unique designs. Besides, its great RAM-ROM, quad cameras, and other unique technologies make the phone good for E-shopping. First of all, this Xiaomi handset features a large 6.7-inch IPS LCD touchscreen that comes with a pixel density resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a 20: 9 screen ratio.
- It came with the latest and updated Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection that can keep the display away from scratching.
- The Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro will be powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 865 Plus processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. It features Adreno 650 GPU graphics processing and works on the MIUI version built-in over Android 10 phone. Previously, the phone had two 20MP and 2MP selfie cameras that fit inside the dual punch-hole design.
- The Redmi K40 Pro packs a 4,800mAh battery. Its battery supports fast charging technology via a USB Type C. port. With regard to connectivity, the phone offers a variety of options, including Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 5.0, and GPS with GLONASS.
6. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Samsung has somehow pioneered this niche segment of smartphones, and you can expect a little more with this upcoming mobiles in 2021.
- Samsung has identified the launch of a small and easy-to-fold device. So, it is anyone’s guess that the South Korean giant will do just that with the premium Galaxy Z Fold 3 on all folding devices running for upcoming mobiles in the 2021 race.
- The Galaxy Z Fold 3 could be Samsung’s first device with an under-display camera. The technology is still working in the early stages, and Samsung should eliminate some minor issues such as color rendering or natural camera quality (removing that yellow tint) before completing the debut.
- It’s a safe assumption that the Galaxy Z Fold 3 will be powered by the flagship Snapdragon 888 processor.
- The report states that Galaxy Z Fold 3 will have a 7-inch internal display and a 4-inch external display.
- The 5,000 mAh battery pack will be an active addition to the device.
- Samsung will also use thicker flexible glass to protect the display from stylus pressure and provides better durability, and it also comes with a water resistance rating.
Several types of brands and sub-brands operate in the vast smartphone market and compete with consumer attention. Upcoming mobiles in India 2021 focus on innovative features and updated versions, so most brands are starting to introduce amazingly integrated models based on aggressive specs and pricing strategies. You can buy these upcoming mobiles in 2021 from Amazon or Flipkart or their website
So how do you choose a product if there are so many options out there? That’s where Dealsinfotech got into the picture. We bring you the list of best and upcoming mobiles in 2021 that can take your breath away with their unique features!
More Under DEALINFOTECH.COM
- Top 5 Slimmest Smartphones of 2020
- Upcoming Mobile Phones in 2020
- THE MOST HYPED PHONE IN 2020
- Popular Phone In India 2020