If you’re stuck on choosing the best broker with the premium feature and have less fee, TD Ameritrade is one of the first-choice brokerage platforms in the USA. You may already hear the name or be familiar with TD Ameritrade for the best online brokerage platform.
Investors love this platform because it has maintained a low account minimum, the latest data, news, charts, and easy-to-use advanced technology.
Take advantage of the TD Ameritrade promotions is offering clients up to a $1,000 sign up bonus when they open and fund an account with a qualifying deposit.
TD Ameritrade Promotions 2023
TD Ameritrade $1000 sign up bonus
TD Ameritrade offers bonuses up to $1,000 for new accounts when you open a new TD Ameritrade brokerage account by December 31, 2022, using a referral link and making qualify deposits.
Here are the bonus tiers:
- To receive the $100 cash reward, deposit $25,000 to $49,999.
- To receive the $300 cash reward, deposit $50,000 to $99,999.
- To receive the $500 cash reward, deposit $100,000 to $499,999.
- To receive the $1,000 cash reward, deposit $500,000 or more.
To receive a cash reward, you must:
- Use a referral link for the offer at the time of account opening.
- Deposit net new assets of at least $25,000 into your TD Ameritrade account within 45 days of opening the account.
- The balance should be maintained for at least 90 days, excluding market fluctuations.
What is TD Ameritrade?
TD Ameritrade is one of the nation’s leading discount brokers. It offers a wide range of third-party research, trade stocks, ETFs, Mutual funds, Bonds, Options, Futures, and Currencies. TD Ameritrade provides a professional level of trading on mobile first brokerages like Webull or Moomoo.
TD Ameritrade offers 0-commission trading, and a vast library of educational articles and videos makes TD Ameritrade ideal for new investors.
You can trade various securities, including Stocks, Mutual funds, Exchange-traded funds, options, futures, forex, cryptocurrency, bonds, and initial public offerings.
TD Ameritrade Account Types and Products
TD Ameritrade offers several types of accounts, including Standard accounts, Retirement accounts, Education accounts, UGMA/UTMA accounts, and Specialty accounts (For trusts, pension pan, business partnerships and more).
|International Markets||Yes (Limited)|
|Cash Management Services||Yes|
TD Ameritrade Fees
|Options||$O.65 Per Contract|
|Future & Future Options||$2.25 Per trade|
|Broker assisted trades||$25 Fee per transaction|
|Stocks & ETF trades||$0|
|Mutual Fund||No Commission|
|Cost per trade||$0|
|Account Closure fees||$0|
- Webull Free Stock Get up to 12 Free Stocks
- Stash Referral Code: $50 Stash Bonus + $85 from Upromise
- Moomoo Get 5 Free Stocks
Best Ameritrade Features
- Powerful platforms: Trade without trade-offs. TD Ameritrade desktop, web, and mobile trading platforms are built with all levels of investors in mind with powerful trading tools.
- Customized education: Say goodbye to TMI. Get an AI-powered learning experience to give you exactly the information you want, and none of the information you don’t.
- $0 commissions: TD Ameritrade offer zero commissions on stock, and ETF trades, putting it among the leaders in the industry.
- TD Ameritrade Customer Service: TD Ameritrade offer 24/7 telephone helpline support. Also, clients can get support by phone, email, website live chat and chat through social media.
TD Ameritrade is one of the largest online brokers in the United States. It offers commission-free trading of stocks, options, and ETFs. Also, you can open any kind of account you want with TD Ameritrade and trade on any securities without charges, no annual or inactivity fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Ameritrade offer a free account?
TD Ameritrade is free to use and doesn’t charge any fees for maintaining or inactive accounts.
How to close TD Ameritrade account?
You can close your account directly through the website, but you must transfer all your assets to another broker. To get any assistance on account closer, you can take help via email or a customer representative.