In the rainy nights or the chilling winters, we all look for that hot wind to blow on to our face and body that keeps us warm amidst the cool storm. Every day when the weather goes out of your comfort, you wish to bring back your room into your wanted temperature.
Isn’t it? For the people who wanted to live in the love of warmth, we introduce you here to the top 5 best room heaters for winters. These room heaters are chosen very selectively according to your needs and comforts.
Also Read: Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020
TOP FIVE BEST ROOM HEATERS IN INDIA
We have included the room heaters of some of the best brands such as Sansui, Bajaj, Haiyun, Moonstruck, and Havells. You can see fan heaters, electric room heaters, ceramic heaters in this article along with their features, pros, and cons
1. SANSUI SQ H800 QUARTZ ROOM HEATER
Sansui has brought this best room heater in India in the model name of SQ H800. With a weight of 2.1 kg, this best room heater is easy to handle and use and gives you enough warmth for your comfort.
- It makes a power consumption of 800 W
- This best ceramic room heater body is also made with parts of plastic and steel
- It can be operated through the switch making it easy to use
- It has a meshed grill for getting protection from the rods
- It comes in 2 power modes of 400 and 800 W
- This product is ISI certified for its safety
- It has the power indicator for your easy usage
- It is a portable type of room heater
- It has a thermoset for regulating temperature
- It comes with one year of domestic warranty
- It has no auto revolving system
- It has no touch sensor
2. BAJAJ BLOW HOT FAN ROOM HEATER
In the model name of BLOW HOT, Bajaj had come up with this best portable heater which is light in
weight and can be easily carried along with you. This blows with the help of fan-based technology which makes sure about your needs and comforts.
- It makes a maximum power consumption of 2000 W
- It has the tip-over switch to ensure your safety
- This fan heater comes with the 2 heat settings of 1000 watts and 2000 watts
- It comes with a warranty of two years on-site which covers the complete PCS.
- It’s Overheat Protection ensures automatic thermal cut off when the device is overheated.
- The heater can be set on three modes of Cool, warm, and hot according to your needs
- The stove-enameled MS sheet, ABS material, and plastic grills make the product more strong and durable
- It works with noiseless room heating
- Best to use for the medium-sized rooms
- The heater is not an auto revolving heater
- It doesn’t have an option of the touch sensor
3. HAIYUN ELECTRIC MINI HEATER
This portable electric heater is brought up by Haiyun according to your needs and comforts. This is an electric room heater which works upon the electricity and is easily movable due to its lightweight and small size.
- This space heater works on Ceramic heating which makes your room get warm as quickly as possible
- It makes a power consumption of 900W
- The grill material is made up of aluminum
- It has the digital display of flame
- This room heater works on fan-based technology
- It can be accessed through a remote control system to make your work easy.
- This energy-efficient space heater is an auto revolving heater
- It has the facility of the touch sensor
- It has the overheat protection to make your heater easy and safe to use
- This heater is an auto revolving heater
- It also has the option auto cut off
- Warranty is not available with this room heater
4. MOONSTRUCK SUPREME LYING U MAX FAN ROOM HEATER
MOONSTRUCK has brought us this electric space heater in the model name of SUPREME MAX L which spreads the warmth according to your needs. This portable space heater is a fan heater which heats the room quickly.
- The maximum power consumption made by this room heater is 2000 W
- It has four heat modes to make your experience great with this
- It comes with eight heat settings
- This electric room heater has auto revolving option
- It is also suitable for tabletop and wall mounting
- This best room heaters has a revolving angle of 180 degrees
- It comes with castor wheels which makes you move your heater easily
- This best room heaters also has a power indicator
- With the smooth functioning of the fan, it gives you a noiseless operation
- The heater has to overheat protection so that you need not worry about its working
- This room heater has no remote control accessing the option
- It had only a shipping warranty along with it
Also Read: Amazon Great India Festival 2020
5. HAVELLS GHRFHAYW 200 STANDARD FAN ROOM HEATER
Havells in the model name STANDARD came up with this portable room heater which is easy to use and operate. It weighs 3.55 kg and easy to carry along with you. For the chilling winters, you need to have a room heater like this.
- It makes a power consumption of 2000 W
- This fan heater works with the heating element of Quartz
- It has 3 heat settings in it
- It is also provided with the power indicator
- It has an Overheat Protection system which ensures the safety
- It has an auto revolving system that spreads the hot air throughout the room
- It is also designed for the tabletop mounting
- With noiseless working this room heater makes you feel comfortable
- It also has the option of a timer
- No castor wheels are attached to this room heater
- The warranty is not provided with it.
How can I heat my room cheaply?
The 7 Cheapest Ways To Heat A Home
- Buy an energy-efficient space heater. Heating the entire house can be costly and wasteful, particularly if you only use a small portion of it. …
- Buy a smart thermostat. …
- Use credit cards to pay your utility bills. …
- Sign up for budget billing. …
- Insulate your attic. …
- Invest in warm clothing. …
- Consider installing solar panels.
What heater uses the smallest amount of electricity?
If a portable electric heater is absolutely what you need, halogen heaters and oil-fired radiators are the cheapest to run, while bar fires and fan heaters are more expensive. The higher an appliance’s power rating in watts, the more it will cost to run.
How can I keep my house warm without a heater?
7 Ways to Warm Up at Home Without Turning on the Heat
- Close up any cracks in your window frame. …
- Reverse the direction of your ceiling fan. …
- Invest in the best blankets. …
- Make your curtains work harder. …
- Use draft stoppers on your doors. …
- Cover your floors with rugs. …
- Prevent drafts around electric outlets.
This was our top 5 list of recommendations for the best room heaters in India. We analyzed all pros and cons of several models and then came up with this list. Hope it helped you with making up your mind and helped you in selecting a heater best suitable for your needs and conditions. You can buy these best room heaters on Flipkart and Amazon.
Not compromising on quality, we included popular brands like Havells, Sansui, Haiyun, Bajaj, and Moonstruck. This was our list of Top 5 room heaters in India. Hope you all got the help you needed.
So what are you waiting for? Choose the best room heaters from the above list.